Software License Agreement
Auction Broadcaster software is licensed by Beyond Solutions, Inc. to customers for their use only under the terms set forth below. Downloading, transferring or accepting this software in any form indicates your acceptance of these terms.
This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of California. Visual Auction is a Trademarks of Beyond Solutions, Inc.
- License: Beyond Solutions, Inc. hereby agrees to grant you a non-exclusive license to use the software and files ("Software") downloaded from this site subject to the terms of this agreement. Downloading or otherwise accepting the software constitutes acceptance of this agreement.
- Copyright: This Software is protected by U.S. copyright law and international treaty provisions. You may not copy or otherwise reproduce any part of the Software or its documentation except as an essential step in executing the Software on a single computer using a single domain name.
- Confidentiality: Customer understands that this Software, program code and documentation are trade secrets and intellectual property rights and interests belonging to Beyond Solutions, Inc. Customer agrees not to disclose or allow to be disclosed any proprietary information contained therein.
- Software Modifications: Customer is granted the right to make modifications to the Software for the Customer's own use. Customer shall not modify Software and then distribute or sell modified Software.
- Acceptable Use: Customer may use the Software, on a single computer using a single domain name, in conjunction with the Customer's own business but may not distribute, or allow to be distributed, the Software or its documentation to others.
- Limitation of Liability: Neither Beyond Solutions, Inc. nor any party involved in the creation, production, or delivery of the Software and its documentation shall be held liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages arising out of the use or inability to use this Software.
- Guarantee: Beyond Solutions, Inc. warrants Software to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for 30 days from the date of purchase. During the 30 day period you may contact Beyond Solutions and defective software will be repaired or replaced at no charge. Because of the digital nature of this product we cannot offer a monetary refund.
- Term: This Software license is effective until terminated. This license will terminate if you fail to comply with any of the terms of this Agreement. You agree upon such termination to destroy all copies of the Software and its documentation.