Broadcast Live Auctions to Internet Users
- Allows bidding over the Internet
Supports Video and Audio feeds
Many other useful features
Live and On-Demand Video
- Site owner may broadcast audio/video from admin panel
- Site owner can stream YouTube or similar video.
- User may view live video and audio from client panel
- User may view prerecorded video from client panel.
- System also allows the addition of images.
- (Contact your sales rep for more info on how it works)
Admin Auction Management Console
- Send messages to all users in real time
- Stream live audio and video (as well as prerecorded)
- Prepopulated messages such as 'Fair Warning' & 'Lot Sold'br>
- Clerk can transmit bids on behalf of floor bidders.
- Change bid increment on-the-fly during the auction.
- Manage lot list and auction lots out of order if needed.
- View and edit customers
- Ability to deactivate abusive customers
- Add customers from Admin
- Email customers
- Lot Management allows you to:
Set Lot numbers
- Set Lot Title & Description
- Set Minimum Bid & Reserve Bid
- Set Bid increment
- Set Up to 7 images
- Search by date or keywords
FAQ Management System
- Customers can ask questions and have them answered
- Site owner receives and can respond to questions
- Site owners can write their own questions and answers.
- FAQ with current info appears on site automatically.
- Bid history reports by lot
- Link to client record from bid history
- Generate user, bid and lot reports
- Prebid on lots before auction starts.
- View Start Date, High Bid and Status
- Search for items of interest by keyword.
- Lots automatically appear in catalog after entry.
- Allows you to upload multiple lots.
- Uses Excel CSV file.
- We can provide custom programming to help you get your improve your auction your auction. Do you have a unique idea? Allow us to help you implement it. We have a staff of talented programmers at your disposal! Ask your sales rep for further details.